Do you work in a beauty salon? Do you know the basis of Polish language? Would you like to feel more at ease while talking with clients or perhaps you lack some professional vocabulary? We’re inviting you to our new course Polish in cosmetology. You will learn the most useful words and phrases in a beauty salon. You will practice dialogs and grammar. We’ll make sure that you get a chance to work on your pronunciation and accent.
When: From 3.12 – 14.12.2018 (2 weeks)
Price: 490 PLN
Discounts for the groups over 3 students.
- 30 classes (2 hours of specific pronunciation workshops included)
- Final exam and certificate of completion of the course
- Coffee, tea during a break
Number of classes: 30, 3 classes everyday from Monday to Friday
Hours: 7:30 – 9:30, with 15 mins break
Place: Varia Cracow, Michałowskiego 5/3 street (on the corner with Karmelicka steet)
Contact person: Emilia (+48) 12 633 58 71;firstname.lastname@example.org (RUS, ENG, PL)
The classes are intended for the people with basic Polish knowledge.
Throughout the course:
- You will learn how to conduct a conversation and consultation before the treatment
- You will get to know the vocabulary connected with the presentation of cosmetic service and sale of cosmetics offered in a salon
- You will practise dialogs, which will facilitate communication with a client during the treatment
- You will repeat the most important grammar and you will extend your vocabulary
The course is conducted via communication method, which main aim is to develop the speaking skills of the students (more about the method here.)
To the course we’re inviting everyone connected with the cosmetology business, workers of drugstores, cosmetologists and secretaries from beauty salons and SPA.
Everyone is invited! :)