We are not surprised that due to COVID-19 the number of participants of online courses rapidly increased.
Although the reasons why people decide to study virtually vary, there are few key benefits of online learning — from increased flexibility to lower costs.
If you're struggling with the decision whether to take an online course, check our list of benefits of online learning. 😊
- Lack of geographical barriers: when you choose the Polish language online course, you are not limited by the location. Despite of the place where you live, you have a chance to study at the best school. Our courses are conducted in the mornings, afternoons and the evenings (CEST) so you will able to find the most suitable time for you to learn, despite living in a different time zone.
- Lower cost: first of all, online courses are cheaper because there is no need of paying for the classroom maintenance. Secondly, you do not have to travel to school and spend your money (and your time!) on a car fuel or bus tickets.
- Connecting with people from all around the world: online courses create the opportunity to engage with other learners from around the world. Through that interaction, you have the possibility to gain new friends from many different countries, and to learn how to cooperate with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- It’s truly time sawing!: by studying remotely you do not have to devote your free time to travel to school twice a week or even more often. Before you come to Poland for a vacation or holidays, you can always start learning Polish while you are still at your home. We promise you, Poles will be surprised when you will greet them with “Dzień dobry, co u ciebie słychać?” 😉 And they will really appreciate it!
- Gaining practical tech skills: if you are not familiar with Zoom, student’s zone and other digital tools you will have a great opportunity to get to learn them. And believe us – it’s really easy! You will be able to do it and you will like it 😊 Maybe in the future it will help you manage the remote work? Who knows 😉
We can find many more advantages of online learning. You are welcome to check if this method of studying works for you by taking on of our courses.
At our school, we offer you various ONLINE Polish language courses:
- Semester ONLINE course of Polish language: classes take place twice a week for 90min, in the mornings (at 9:30 am CEST) or in the evenings (at 6pm or 7:45 pm CEST). Additionally, you will have possibility to participate in a free of charge Polish language phonetic or slang workshop. The course starts on October 19th 2020 and ends on January 28th 2021.
Price: 980 PLN. Satisfaction and new friends? Priceless!
More information: https://www.varia-course.com/en/Polish_courses/semester-online-courses
- Weekend ONLINE course of Polish language: classes are held once a week, on Saturday (4 lessons – 9:30 am – 12:45 pm CEST).
The course starts on October 17th 2020 and ends on January 23rd 2021.
More information: https://www.varia-course.com/en/Polish_courses/weekend-online-courses
- 2 – week intensive ONLINE courses of Polish language: there are three 45min lessons a day, for two weeks (Monday to Friday). You start at 3pm and finish at 5:30pm (CEST). Price: 670 PLN. You will see the progress pretty soon! 😊
Upcoming courses: 26.10 - 06.11.2020, 16.11 - 27.11.2020, 7.12 - 18.12.2020, 11.01 - 22.01.2021.
- Conversational ONLINE course of Polish language: classes on Fridays at 6 pm CEST
These are discussions on interesting topics that are to encourage you to speak Polish 😊.
Upcoming dates for conversation meetings: October - November 2020.
Note: the course is designed for people who have already reached the intermediate level of the Polish language (minimum B1)
- Individual ONLINE lessons:
Price: 60min lesson – 100 PLN.
If you want to have lessons with another person, you will pay together: 130 PLN.
If you are interested, would like to try – send us your application form
via https://www.varia-course.com/en/Registration or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org